Unable to create a "heads up notification" for my scheduled mail

• Problem
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Not a Problem
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: resolved

I'm using Chrome and am trying to set up a scheduled e-mail and I am not able to find the field to add in a "heads up notification" e-mail? I am not scheduling a split test and I removed the Google Analytics link, clicked on the next step (Schedule for Later) to see if it made a difference, but nada. Am I missing something? I've used this option quite a bit and perhaps I'm in a brain fog and just missing it? Shouldn't I be seeing this field when I am in the "Review and Send" page? Your assistance will be appreciated!
Photo of Eloquest Healthcare

Eloquest Healthcare

• 6 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Emily Hollingsworth

Emily Hollingsworth, Alum

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
Hi Eloquest -- We temporarily removed the heads up notification field for scheduled emails last week in response to an issue that we're still working to resolve permanently. For more context on that bug, check out this conversation! I'll be sure to update that thread as well as let you know here when the bug is resolved. We plan to add the notification functionality back when everything is working as expected again with scheduled emails.
Photo of Eloquest Healthcare

Eloquest Healthcare

• 6 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Thanks, Emily, I did read that thread but missed that Emma had removed the heads up notification.
Photo of Emily Hollingsworth

Emily Hollingsworth, Alum

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
We've added the heads up field back to the scheduled mailings modal. Notify away! :)