Unable to access individual responses from our survey

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Didn't hear back from community member

I want to go to my survey responses and print each individuals response. When I click to open the response as before I would normally get a pdf type version of each survey result. Now that is not possible. The only options I have are to open two excel sheets, but I want the actual written responses from our clients. I always use Google Chrome for browser.Where did this option go? NW Explorations....Christina Hornett
Photo of NW Explorations

NW Explorations

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • humph.

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Tyler Scott

Tyler Scott, Employee

• 805 Posts
  • 39 Reply Likes
Hey Christina! When you export a survey response you'll want to select detailed and this will indeed generate/display in an Excel file the detailed responses of your survey takers. I reached out to one of my long time colleagues to see about the ability to export to pdf and this has not been a feature with our surveys. Perhaps this could be a feature in the future!

Hopefully this helps, but please let me know if I can assist further.
Photo of Clifford Power Systems, Inc.

Clifford Power Systems, Inc.

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
This is not working for me...  I've selected detail but all I get is a list of clicks based groupings.  I know the data is there I exported it last week - but I can't seem to find the right button or combination to find the data again.  Can someone help me please?
Photo of Tyler Scott

Tyler Scott, Employee

• 805 Posts
  • 39 Reply Likes
Hello! Are you attempting to export a mailing response or a survey response? Please just let me know the name of the one which you're attempting to export and I can jump in there to take a look.

Thanks!
Photo of Tyler Scott

Tyler Scott, Employee

• 805 Posts
  • 39 Reply Likes
Hi there! I was just checking in to be sure you saw my post above. Please let me know if you still need a hand.

Thanks!