Entourage defaults to desktop version insetad of mobile version when viewing mailings on mobile phone.

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Didn't hear back from community member

When opening Emma emails in Entourage that are sent as tests, the emails appear as if the mobile responsive view is being "forced" into the desktop view.  The problem is only with Entourage (Emma support tested this yesterday).  Many of my colleagues use Entoruage, so I'm wondering if there is a way to resolve this.  
Photo of Serta Mattress

Serta Mattress

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Emily Hollingsworth

Emily Hollingsworth, Alum

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
Hi there -- Benton filled me in on your case and what you were able to determine on your call the other day. I've been doing some research and can't find anything conclusive on Entourage stripping out mobile optimization in your mailing. Since we aren't able to replicate the issue in our testing, I think this could be specific to your inbox.

Can you tell me a little bit more about the devices you're viewing this mailing on? Are you using an Entourage app on your phone? You said this is a new issue...is this the first mailing you've seen revert back to the desktop version on your phone?

Thanks! Hoping we can get to the bottom of this together.

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
I've updated the subject line here so that other users can find this conversation more easily!

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
Hi there -- Just checking in here. Any additional information you have would be helpful to dig in on this!