Was there a service glitch on 7/2/15

• Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Resolved

I scheduled an email on 6/30 to post on 7/2, and instead of sending to the list that I selected, it sent to my entire database! Was there a system-wide glitch?
Photo of Kristyn Greco-Seyfi

Kristyn Greco-Seyfi

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • confused and mad.

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Ted Hogan

Ted Hogan, Champion

• 145 Posts
  • 83 Reply Likes
I noticed a different anomaly in my account on 7/2 as well. I sent out a mailing on the evening of 7/2, but the system reported absolutely no activity (opens, clicks, etc.) until mid-day today, 7/6 -- nothing, nada, zip.

When the campaign report did finally update, my open and click-through rates were actually pretty decent, but I went all weekend thinking that nobody opened my email. It was especially weird since I sent and opened email to myself on the evening of 7/2 as part of that mailing, and even my own opens and clicks did not report until today. 
(Edited)
Photo of Hillary Bridges

Hillary Bridges, Employee

• 22 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi Kristyn!

We spoke by phone this morning and are digging in to find out more. I’ll circle back with you here when I have more information!
Photo of Laura Dickerson

Laura Dickerson, Official Rep

• 778 Posts
  • 64 Reply Likes
Hi Ted - We experienced a backup of some jobs on our system over the weekend. Our Systems team quickly dug in and are continuing to get all of the delayed jobs pushed through. Once the traffic is all caught up, we expect response data will be correctly populated in the overview pages, and automated emails should have been sent out as intended. Thanks for all of your patience as we’ve worked to pinpoint and resolve the issue!
Photo of Ted Hogan

Ted Hogan, Champion

• 145 Posts
  • 83 Reply Likes
Thanks, Laura.