Customize page that appears after confirming opt-in

• Idea
  • Updated 7 months ago
  • Under Consideration
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: EOL CLEANUP

When people confirm their subscription, can you customize that page? Something like Michael Hyatt does here - http://michaelhyatt.us2.list-manage.c...
Photo of Zach and Jody

Zach and Jody

• 5 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Katie Lewis

Katie Lewis, Official Rep

• 3414 Posts
  • 309 Reply Likes
Hi there! Sounds like you’re looking to customize the page that appears after a contact clicks to confirm their opt-in. I’m checking in with our product team to learn about the feasibility of that.

I’ve also tweaked this conversation’s subject for others looking for the same functionality. :)
Photo of Kelly

Kelly

• 84 Posts
  • 9 Reply Likes
This would be awesome. 
Photo of Windsor Symphony Orchestra

Windsor Symphony Orchestra

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
I am looking to do this same thing. For CASL compliance, we are creating an opt-in confirmation mailing, however we would like to be able to customize the message they see in the browser when they click on the personalized opt-in link. 
Photo of SM&S Materials

SM&S Materials

• 12 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Any update on whether or not this will be possible? When our readers click on the 'Sign Up' link in the email it takes them to a super nondescript looking page that almost looks like an error.  It's also confusing because there are no preferences for them to update - just a spot to input your email address.

Photo of Katie Lewis

• 3414 Posts
  • 309 Reply Likes
Sorry we missed your post here! I don’t have an update yet; we’re still talking about how this might work. I’ll update this conversation as soon as I have news.
Photo of Brandi Leath

Brandi Leath

• 531 Posts
  • 67 Reply Likes
Yes I would like this too!!!! :)
Photo of Liz Stephenson

Liz Stephenson

• 35 Posts
  • 16 Reply Likes
Yes, we would too!

Photo of Katie Lewis

• 3414 Posts
  • 309 Reply Likes
Official Response
Hi, all! We really appreciate hearing from you about this. While this work isn't specifically on our roadmap for the next 12 months, when we address improvements to forms, we'll be considering this.

I've marked this as Under Consideration, with the understanding that this won't be a quick implementation. Thank you again!
Photo of Sactown

Sactown

• 2 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Any update on this? Our page looks like this when people opt-in and I'd like to change up the wording. 
Photo of Grey Stepp

Grey Stepp, Support Team Manager

• 1700 Posts
  • 135 Reply Likes
Hey there!  

I don't have an update on this right now.  I'm going to add you into the feature request for this and I'll post back here if I have any updates!  

- Grey
We'd like to see this feature as well. To demonstrate the need, after all the time we spent designing an attractive email campaign with logo and footer and such, when the user clicks the opt-in link, this is what they are greeted with (see attached image).

We hope you can fix this soon!

(Edited)
Photo of Grey Stepp

• 1700 Posts
  • 135 Reply Likes
Thanks!  I've passed this along!  

Cheers!

- Grey
We would find this really helpful as well - the page looks really sad as is
Photo of Josh Fialkoff

Josh Fialkoff

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi!
Is there an update on this?
Has anyone tried to do it via the API?
We would be happy to create a WordPress plugin to do this if we make progress on the API.
Thanks,
Josh
Photo of Grey Stepp

• 1700 Posts
  • 135 Reply Likes
Hey Josh!  I know there have been a lot of requests around the confirm opt-in.  I don't have any exact info on a timeline or what we're looking to do right now, but I'll be sure to add you in to the request and will update here as soon as we know something more!  

- G
Photo of Internews Network

Internews Network

• 59 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Any update on whether we can customize the page that appears after opting-in? We will be sending out a email soon to get opt-ins to comply with GDPR.
Thanks.
Photo of Phillip M

Phillip M, Official Rep

• 247 Posts
  • 20 Reply Likes
Hi!

We haven't heard any updates on this, but I'll be sure to inform our Product Team that customers are still inquiring about this functionality and will add your account to the original request.