Where are the responses and comments to my surveys?

• Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

I cannot find a way to see the responses and comments to my surveys. The email notifications no longer come to me either, so I don't even know when people respond. 
Photo of Dale A. Albertson

Dale A. Albertson

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Emily Hollingsworth

Emily Hollingsworth, Alum

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
Hi Dale -- Your survey responses are listed beneath your mailing responses on the Response tab in your account. There, you can view your In Progress and Completed survey responses, just as you would for your mailings.

I took a look at one of your surveys published on June 25th. It looks like you have those notifications turned off right now:

You may want to check the notification settings for your other surveys as well!
Photo of Gametraders

Gametraders

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
hey I've got a question -  hoping for some help. I've just posted our first or second survey - and I'm check the responses but I don't see any bars showing the answers so far. Just a list of people - do the results only come up at the end? That makes no sense as I'd like to see how responses are going... hope you to get some advice - thanks

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
Hi there -- Are you referring to the Overview tab of your survey response? I see those bars populated now, showing the percentage of responses you've received:

The Questions tab doesn't have bars, but it does allow you to toggle between all of your survey questions to see who responded and how. 

Let me know if that doesn't answer your question!
Photo of Arielle Olfers

Arielle Olfers

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
What other details can we find out from surveys in terms of reporting? Will it only show the amount of surveys completed or can we find out detailed information about our survey responses? Like how many people (percentages) chose to attend our event on free nights vs. paid nights? Or how many people chose to answer married vs. single? 

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
Hi Arielle -- The Questions and People tabs on the survey response should give those details you're looking for! I'm happy to take a look at a specific survey in your account. Can you identify your account for me?