Where can I find my templates?

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Resolved

I know when starting a new campaign I can choose from my templates. But if I am trying to tweak something on my templates and make a few edits without starting a campaign, where can I find them?
Photo of Plasma Protein Therapeutics Association

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Alyssa Boragno

Alyssa Boragno, Champion

• 92 Posts
  • 9 Reply Likes
Hey there! There currently isn't a way to view your templates outside of creating your campaign in the template gallery. If you have a few tweaks you need to make that requires additional support, you can always give us a shout by either giving us a call or shooting us an email. I hope this helps!
Photo of Windy City Fieldhouse

Windy City Fieldhouse

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
Do you know if this feature will be added?
Photo of Katie Lewis

Katie Lewis, Official Rep

• 3414 Posts
  • 309 Reply Likes
Hello! We aren’t planning to have the template gallery available outside of mailings. Feel free to weigh in on this conversation where we’re discussing it. I hope this helps!
Photo of Second Chance Technologies

Second Chance Technologies

• 2 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
This seems like a gross oversight. So, lets say I want to update an existing template. I have to Create a New Mailing, pick the template I want to change, make my edits, and then save the file as a new template because it won't let me save over an existing template. Seriously, have you thought this through? This will ultimately lead to a bloated family of templates that no one can make sense of.
Photo of Katie Lewis

• 3414 Posts
  • 309 Reply Likes
Good morning! I spotted that you also posted this in this conversation, so I’ve responded there.
Photo of Sergeant Labs

Sergeant Labs

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
This is extremely inconvenient to have to create a new template everytime a slight change is desired. 
Photo of Katie Lewis

• 3414 Posts
  • 309 Reply Likes
I'm sorry to hear it! It sounds like this idea might help you with your workflow. Are you finding that you're needing to frequently resave templates you created using the Save as Template function? We'd love to learn more about your process, if you'll share it in that conversation. Our Product Team finds use cases like this really helpful for our understanding of how you work and are using these features.