Hi! This is a great question, and Emma’s Segmenting tool will let you do just that. You can search based upon response history to find your most or least active members. Exactly who you consider most active is up to you. For example, it might be everyone who has opened one of your campaigns in the past three months. Or anyone who has clicked on a link at any time. Here’s a quick how-to:
1. On the main audience screen, click on the Segments tab next to Groups.
2. Click the Create a new Segment button.
3. Choose Response history from the dropdown menu and click Add.
4. From the dropdown menus, choose have or have not received, opened or clicked. Then choose the radio button for at any time or enter a date range of your choice. Click Add and then Done.
5. Name and save the search.
You can then remove those folks from your audience if you want, or maybe even send a campaign to try and re-engage them. I hope this helps!