Will I be able to see SurveyMonkey responses linked to the respondent? Will their responses be linked to their name or email in Emma?

• Question
  • Updated 6 months ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: EOL CLEANUP

I'm trying to send out a survey that I would like to know how each of the respondents answered. Will Emma be able to link my audience import with their results in SurveyMonkey? As far as I know, SurveyMonkey only links results with IP Adresses... I could always ask the respondents to type their names, but hoping to avoid it!
Photo of SUNY Canton

SUNY Canton

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 9 months ago

Photo of Greg Breal

Greg Breal, Employee

• 7 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi,

When a Survey Monkey survey has been linked in an Emma mailing, the responses to the survey will be collected and made available to you in your Survey Monkey account. Currently, the survey response data does not link to contacts in Emma.
Photo of High Resolutions - Agency

High Resolutions - Agency

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
Do you foresee this being an option in the future? Creating a quick survey where the user doesn't have to enter contact info into the survey results allows for a better response rate. Seems like really useful functionality to be able to connect the Emma user info to Survey Monkey so you can see user data for each response, otherwise it might make more sense to send the mailing directly from Survey Monkey. - Thanks!
Photo of Grey Stepp

Grey Stepp, Support Team Manager

• 1700 Posts
  • 135 Reply Likes
Thanks for the feedback!  We'd love to have that sort of connection with Survey Monkey, and I know there have been talks in the past about being able to integrate those responses back into Emma.  It would certainly be ideal.  

I can't speak definitively as to whether it will happen or when, but I know it's something we'd like to see.  

I'll certainly add in you in to our list of folks who have requested that functionality.  

Cheers!

- G